Today was great. Here’s a list for myself to look back on and chuckle.
1. My daughter puts on the dress she received in her basket, heads to the full length mirror and says, “That’s incredible!!”
2. My son helping his baby sister find eggs. The pink eggs, and the crappy eggs with the stickers, but eggs nonetheless.
3. My daughter squealing in delight when spotting an egg
4. Seeing my kids in am chocolate bliss…then afternoon sugar withdrawals and finally, the late afternoon crash
5. Having our first Easter in our new home, healthy kids, and family together for the fun stuff before my husband had to fly off for work
I hope everyone had a safe, fun, and happy Easter. Now go raid those baskets and leftover stashes!!!