I find myself intellectually under stimulated as of late. In other words, meatloaf minded. Nothing is going on up there aside from a constantly incomplete running grocery list and kid schedules running through my otherwise empty mind. I need a hobby. I’d like more than one, but as Weight Watchers has taught me, set an achievable goal. We’ll start with one. What are some hobbies you have picked up post kid, as an adult, not requiring traveling or money or obscene amounts of socializing?
Here’s what i’ve got so far:
2. How to eat more and gain less
4. Research vaccinations and brain injury
5. Put away laundry
9. Plot constellations
10. Paint something
11. Complete a planning oriented Pinterest page
13. Clean something with a device more heavy duty than a Swiffer
13. Sit in a corner and rock
14. Take up heavy drinking
15. The fine art of listing goals
16. Keep the kids alive
I have limited scope or ideas. I blame it on the kids…and my own laziness.